This is an update to the Beta 2
release for V1
of WSCF.blue. It includes post-Beta2 changesets upto 43521
. The new version for the MSI and assemblies is 220.127.116.11
Along with the bugfixes that are described in the changesets, the new features in Beta-2 and post-Beta2 are noted below :
- The Generate Data Contract Code feature is now available and supports the selection of multiple XSD/WSDL source files. (More Information)
- When the Enable WSDL Endpoint option is chosen a reference to the Thinktecture.ServiceModel.Extensions.Metadata.dll assembly is automatically added.
- Support for VB.NET has been added to the code generation.
- You can choose if operation methods on the service class will throw a NotImplementedException, call an implementation method in a partial class, or will be defined as abstract methods. (More Information)
- Force the SOAP actions (Action and ReplyAction) applied to each operation contract follow the standard WCF format: <namespace>/<service>/<operation>[Response]
Post Beta-2 Features
- A "Paste XML as Schema" option that generates a schema for a block of XML in the clipboard. (More Information)