This release is an update for WSCF.blue V1. Below are the bug fixes made since the V1.0.5 release:
- The data contract type filter was not including all the required types in some complex contracts.
- When adjusting the casing of enumeration members references in DefaultValue attributes and constructors were not being updated.
- When using the 'List<T>' option along with the 'Public properties' option the backing field used for properties was sometimes left as an array instead of a generic list.
- When using the 'List<T>' option along with the 'Public properties' option the backing field used for properties with an XmlChoiceIdentifier attribute was converted to a generic list instead of being left as an array to match the property.
- Fixed an 'Adjust casing' bug related to enumeration values that cannot be used as valid property names. The XmlEnumAttribute was being set to the generic "ItemX" property name instead of being left with the value from the original enumeration.