WSCF.Blue example

Jan 30, 2012 at 6:57 AM

Hi,

I am trying to develop a small project using WSCF.Blue. 

I am using the FoodService project, which was shown by Santosh during his demo for the WSCF.Blue. But I am getting some issues with. 

Can anyone please provide me the link of the entire source code of WSCF.Blue walkthrough, which was posted by Santosh. I download it from the link by it is not complete.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Afreen

Developer
Jan 31, 2012 at 9:46 AM

Hi Afreen,

To my knowledge Santosh never published a Visual Studio solution with the finished walkthrough. I think that he intended for you to use the contracts and work through building the solution. Please try following the instructions in the document and let us know if you run into any problems.

Cheers,

Alex.

Jan 31, 2012 at 9:52 AM

Thanks Alex for the reply.

Please provide the instructions as you mentioned in your reply.

Thanks & regards,

Afreen

Developer
Feb 2, 2012 at 8:20 AM
Hi Afreen,

I was referring to the walkthough document. You can grab it from the download page.

Cheers,

Alex.

On 31 January 2012 19:53, afreenraja <notifications@codeplex.com> wrote:

Thanks Alex for the reply.

Please provide the instructions as you mentioned in your reply.

Thanks & regards,

Afreen

Read the full discussion online.

To add a post to this discussion, reply to this email (WSCFblue@discussions.codeplex.com)

To start a new discussion for this project, email WSCFblue@discussions.codeplex.com

You are receiving this email because you subscribed to this discussion on CodePlex. You can unsubscribe or change your settings on codePlex.com.

Please note: Images and attachments will be removed from emails. Any posts to this discussion will also be available online at codeplex.com