Error generate proxy class by WSDL Settings style="rpc"

Dec 1, 2010 at 9:00 AM

Hi,

i try to generate a proxy class an get  the following error "document style inferred from messages in operation getTest does not match expected style RPC specified via bindings."
The style of the WSDL is set to RPC (style = "rpc").
Can someone tell me something about this error?

Kindest regards
Ralph Koerber

Developer
Dec 1, 2010 at 1:37 PM

Hi Ralph,

During the metadata import process WSCF.blue will attempt to convert a RPC based WSDL to document literal. Do you get the same error when using svcutil.exe?

Cheers,

Alex.

Dec 1, 2010 at 6:16 PM

Hi Alex,

no i don't have the error when i add the web service via "Add Service Reference" on the Visual Studio 2010 in a project.

Kindest regards
Ralph

Coordinator
Dec 1, 2010 at 7:20 PM

Hi Ralph,

do you think you can provide us with the WSDL in question, to test out?

Thanks,

-Christian

Dec 2, 2010 at 8:12 AM

Hi Christian,

yes i think so, please give me your eMail address and i will send to you the WSDL file.

Kindest regards
Ralph

Feb 10, 2011 at 11:52 AM

Hi Christian,

i would not like to post the full WSDL here.
So I would like to send it to you via email.
Is that ok for you?

Kindest regards
Ralph

Coordinator
Feb 10, 2011 at 1:49 PM

Hallo Ralph,

sorry for being late!

Send me an email to wscf <at> thinktecture .<dot> com

Feb 13, 2011 at 8:58 PM
Hi Christian,
here is the WSDL file.
Kindest regards

Ralph Körber

Von: ChristianWeyer [notifications@codeplex.com]
Gesendet: Donnerstag, 10. Februar 2011 14:49
An: Ralph Körber
Betreff: Re: Error generate proxy class by WSDL Settings style="rpc" [WSCFblue:236655]

Hallo Ralph,

sorry for being late!

Send me an email to wscf <at> thinktecture .<dot> com

Coordinator
Feb 14, 2011 at 7:32 AM

Hi Ralph,

sorry for my ignorance, but I did not see any emails from you nor an attachment to this thread here.

Thanks,
-Christian 

Feb 14, 2011 at 1:54 PM
Hi Cristian,
I sent you last night the WSDL file.
But here just once more ;-)
Kindest regards

Ralph Körber

Gesendet: Montag, 14. Februar 2011 08:32
Betreff: Re: Error generate proxy class by WSDL Settings style="rpc" [WSCFblue:236655]

From

: ChristianWeyer

Hi Ralph,

sorry for my ignorance, but I did not see any emails from you nor an attachment to this thread here.

Thanks,
-Christian

Coordinator
Feb 14, 2011 at 1:57 PM

Something is strange... no email last night – and now no attachment... Hm… did you really sent it to my email address listed above (the WSCF one)?

Thanks,

-Christian

Sent: Montag, 14. Februar 2011 14:55
To: Christian Weyer
Subject: Re: Error generate proxy class by WSDL Settings style="rpc" [WSCFblue:236655]

Hi Cristian,

Kindest regards

Ralph Körber

From

Hi Ralph,

Thanks,
-Christian

Feb 14, 2011 at 2:02 PM
i have send the eMai to: WSCFblue@discussions.codeplex.com

can you see the attachment now?

Ralph Körber

Develop IT GmbH & Co. KG
Am Stadtwald 15 - 53177 Bonn
Telefon: +49 (0) 228 - 951380 - Telefax: +49 (0) 228 - 95138-88
P Bitte denken Sie an die Umwelt, bevor Sie diese E-Mail drucken

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn, Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 4777, USt-IdNr.: DE 214 66 74 22 - Geschäftsführer: Oliver Grodowski - Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Develop IT Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 9306

Diese E-Mail könnte vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Gesendet: Montag, 14. Februar 2011 14:57

Something is strange... no email last night – and now no attachment... Hm… did you really sent it to my email address listed above (the WSCF one)?

Thanks,

-Christian

Subject: Re: Error generate proxy class by WSDL Settings style="rpc" [WSCFblue:236655]

Hi Cristian,

Kindest regards

Ralph Körber

From

Hi Ralph,

Thanks,
-Christian

Coordinator
Feb 14, 2011 at 2:07 PM

Please send it to wscf@thinktecture . com

Sent: Montag, 14. Februar 2011 15:02

i have send the eMai to: [email removed]

can you see the attachment now?

Ralph Körber

Develop IT GmbH & Co. KG
Telefon: +49 (0) 228 - 951380 - Telefax: +49 (0) 228 - 95138-88

Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn, Amtsgericht Bonn, HRA 4777, USt-IdNr.: DE 214 66 74 22 - Geschäftsführer: Oliver Grodowski - Persönlich haftende Gesellschafterin: Develop IT Verwaltungsgesellschaft mbH Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 9306

Diese E-Mail könnte vertrauliche und/oder rechtlich geschützte Informationen enthalten. Wenn Sie nicht der richtige Adressat sind oder diese E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie die unbefugte Weitergabe dieser Mail sind nicht gestattet.
This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorised copying, disclosure or distribution of the material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

Gesendet: Montag, 14. Februar 2011 14:57

Thanks,

-Christian

Hi Cristian,

Kindest regards

Ralph Körber

From

Hi Ralph,

Thanks,
-Christian

Developer
Feb 16, 2011 at 11:44 AM

Hi Ralph,

I have tested creating a client-side proxy with the WSDL you emailed and did not have any problem. Are you sure that the WSDL you emailed is the one that reproduces the problem?

If that is the problem WSDL, can you please provide more information on what steps you are taking and the options that are selected.

Also, what version of WSCF.blue and Visual Studio are you using?

Cheers,

Alex.

Feb 18, 2011 at 10:43 AM
Hi Alex,
sorry my msitake. You're right.
Here now the correct WSDL, the settings and error message

Style Document inferred from messages in operation getApplicationAllRights does not match expected style Rpc specified via bindings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Style Document inferred from messages in operation isApplicationSingleRight does not match expected style Rpc specified via bindings.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Style Document inferred from messages in operation getPersonAllRights does not match expected style Rpc specified via bindings.

Style Document inferred from messages in operation getApplicationGroupRights does not match expected style Rpc specified via bindings.

Style Document inferred from messages in operation getApplicationRightGroups does not match expected style Rpc specified via bindings.

Style Document inferred from messages in operation getPersonOeList does not match expected style Rpc specified via bindings.

Kindest regards

Ralph Körber

Develop IT GmbH & Co. KG

Von: alexmeyergleaves [notifications@codeplex.com]
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 16. Februar 2011 12:44

Hi Ralph,

I have tested creating a client-side proxy with the WSDL you emailed and did not have any problem. Are you sure that the WSDL you emailed is the one that reproduces the problem?

If that is the problem WSDL, can you please provide more information on what steps you are taking and the options that are selected.

Also, what version of WSCF.blue and Visual Studio are you using?

Cheers,

Alex.

Developer
Feb 18, 2011 at 12:21 PM

Hi Ralph,

That information doesn't seem to have come through. Can you please send the WSDL and error information to the email address Christian gave you?

Cheers,

Alex.